Wednesday, October 04, 2006

ROBBED!!!

So last Saturday Night, after an amazing trip to Cuenca (a small Spainish town East of Madrid... another post), I was robbed. I was sitting outside my apartment building using the WIFI when a man ran up to me, grabbed my computer, and took off. I ran after him but couldn´t catch up. I don´t really know why I ran after him, because I have no clue what I would have done if I would have caught him. I wasn´t hurt, and yes. I can now say that I have visited a Spanish police station and have gotten a police report. Everything is fine, and I will be getting another computer hopefully soon, but the beautiful posts with amazing pictures will be lacking until I get another computer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait, your personal computer? or one for school?

that sucks, either way

ps, mcats back in 10ish days

-hadley

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back to updating your blog!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Clint--Thank God you weren't hurt.
Sorry to hear about your computer. Kelly told me you were in the midst of e-mailing her when everything stopped. She will be graduating this December and is very excited. Can't wait til you get your new computer. Take care and Hello to Maren.
Hugs, Fran

Anonymous said...

Oh how sad! Wow, what a story though. I'm glad to hear that you are fine. Eek!
So sad about your pretty computer though:(

Maren said...

mas posts??

ps: kisses

Anonymous said...

Where will you be Feb. 14-25th? I'm thinking of taking a little trip...

ps, I second Maren's comment. Mas posts.

Anonymous said...

i cant believed you got mugged clint...he didnt have a weapon? that situation could have been so much worse. i hope uve learned ur lesson, dont bum wifi without a knife or dont go anywhere with ur new black mac without it handcuffed to you like some secret agent. u need to build up ur tan to blend in with the crowd...im sure u already speak gibberish so your halfway there...london will be ur element for sure...enjoy the last few weeks in espanola.