Saturday, February 10, 2007

So as many of you know (because you all follow London weather conditions), it snowed! Last Thursday I awoke to a blanket of powder covering everything. This was good, except I had to go to class that is a 20 minute walk away at another campus. And I was stupid and didn't take the bus. By the time I arrived, I was freezing because my feet were soaked. The sidewalks were slush and it was horrible. After I came home and ate lunch I took these beautiful pictures for you, the readers of my blog. You should feel loved.


The snowy stairs of Regent's canal


A view of a church


I call it a snow-bush-flower-plant


The snowy bench (it looks so inviting... but no)


travels


mind the bird...


tulips love the snow

3 comments:

Maren said...

yay, snow! I really like that first pic.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that you can be miserable weather-wise just like us poor folks here in FREEZING Oklahoma!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.